This is a soup that every dutch person knows how to make. Easy, peasy. It remembers you of home when you are abroad and its healthy too. And yes, it has small meat balls in it.
What ingredients do you need (for 4 persons):
I listed what I added to my soup but you can add whatever vegetables you like.
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 small cauliflower
- 1 leek
- 1 selery stick
- vegetable stock for 1 liter
- beef mince (I used 180 grams for 4 persons)
This is how you make it:
- Cut the vegetables in pieces and add to the stock. If 1 liter is not enough, you can easily add more. The more soup the more leftover for in the freezer.
- Take the mince and roll small meat balls (1,5 to 2 cm) and fry them in a cooking pan.
- Add the soup balls and the vermicelli to the soup and bring to a boil.
- Boil gently for 15 minutes and your soup is ready.