The weather has been strange today. Its warm but there is no sun and we even had a rain shower. Yesterday was a perfect day and more is to come next week. We even expect a hot summer week.
Here is my last week in pictures.
- Beautiful flower during our hike. Made with my Iphone.
- An evening in Hyde Park sitting on a bench watching people strolling in te park. On the background Graces Jones is singing at BT Summer festival in the park.
- Little Venice. On my way to my vegetable and fruit shop.
- Weekend is taking the train to the country side.
- On Friday I visited the British Museum. So busy. Best to take the back entrance.
- I made some poppyseed madeleines.
- Country walk in Surrey.
- Sir John Soane Museum. Very eccentric. Its free and something different.
- Out lunch stop in Mickleham. I had a delicious salmon sandwich and Jan a welch rarebit sandwich (which is melted cheese with Worchester sauce and ale on toast). Next time I will take a picture.